Welcome to the some discussion about the upcoming 5th Revolution in the US, which I’ve titled the “Revenge Revolution.” For more about the Revenge Revolution and the author, Entry #1. Periodically I write a “sense check” to assess whether a revolution in the US is possible or whether the entire exercise is based on a statistical aberration — i.e., a roughly 50-year cycle between major upheavals in the US. Entry #400 was the most recent “sense check.”
Since this week is the 20th anniversary of 9/11, I thought it might be interesting to look at some notes that I made about the event. The notes I found were dated June 2006, roughly 5 years after 09/11/01.
The hand-written notes were titled “Coincidences about 09/11” and consisted mostly of questions. By early September 2021, most of the questions have yet to be answered. With any kind of luck, some of the soon-to-be-released classified material around 09/11 will provide some insight.
Following is a list of bullet points that I had jotted down. Some minor edits have been made for clarification. Any explanatory comments re the intent of the question is noted in brackets.
June 30, 2006 Notes titled “Coincidences about 09/11”
- 17 of 19 hijackers were citizens of Saudi Arabia
- Iraq has the second largest oil reserves in the Middle East [Technically Iran is #2 but Iraq is a close 3rd.]
- President Bush had a ”deer-in-the-headlights” look when told the news about the first plane crashing into the Trade Towers. No one reacts that way if they are truly surprised. [He was at a grammar school reading a book to maybe 2nd graders, in Texas I think.]
- Immediately after planes hit the Pentagon and crashed in Pennsylvania, all air traffic in/out of the US was grounded. Yet, the Saudi‘s were given an exemption. Why?
- The Saudi‘s left the US on 09/12-13. Seems like a pretty quick exit, especially when everybody else was grounded.
- All other Muslims with even the most remote connection to the hijackers were being held in the US while the Saudi‘s, who had obvious connections, were allowed to leave.
- The Bush family has been long-time friends with Saudi royal family.
- [Post 09/11] US invades Afghanistan [Why Afghanistan if the hijackers were Saudis?]
- [Post 09/11] US invades Iraq. [Why invade Iraq when none of the hijackers was from Iraq or was there any connection to Iraq?]
- Iraq, with Saddam still in power, could reduce the oil price by increasing production. The lower price would reduce Saudi wealth accumulation.
- Bush’s personal wealth increased from ~$4.0 to ~$10.0 while still in office. [Estimated wealth as of maybe 2004 or 2005. Likely some disclosure form but no reference in the notes.] Since his salary is $400k per year, where did the money come from?
- The invasion of Iraq smells. The invasion seems to have been planned before 09/11. Iraq, without Saddam and under US control, could provide Saudi Arabia a great geographic buffer from Iran. Plus if the US controls Iraq, then the US controls the oil reserves and production.
Seems like a lot of coincidences. However, even with certain material about the Saudi’s and 09/11 being declassified, the questions about 09/11 likely will not be answered.
Comments and/or your questions welcome.
Interested in more info about climate change, what’s required to electrify a fleet of cars/trucks, what it was like to work day-to-day with Lee Iacocca and an array of other topics? Visit another page of this website, https://usrevolution5.com/jrd-thought-comments/